The following itemizes the external, internal, and cross-campus awards
that have supported the WFU DEAC Cluster facility:
- NIH NCI R01 (PI: F. Salsbury) "Targeting the MSH2-dependent Cell Death Pathway" May 1 2009 - Feb 28 2014
- Translational Science Institute (Co-PI's: F. Salsbury, K. Scarpinato, S.B. King. WFU Reynolda Campus and School of Medicine) "Drug Design for Targeted Therapy of Chemoresistant Tumors"
- Golfers Against Cancer, (Co-PI's: F. Salsbury, K. Scarpinato, T. Hollis. WFU Reynolda Campus and School of Medicine) "Multi-investigator Projects in Cancer Research."
- NSF DMR-0705239 (PI: N. A. W. Holzwarth; WFU Reynolda Campus) "First principles simulations of battery materials", Dec. 15, 2007-Nov. 30, 2008.
- NSF PHY-0556292 (PI: P.R. Anderson; WFU Reynolda Campus). "Studies of Classical and Quantum Effects in Gravity", July 2006 - June 2009.
- NSF PHY-055617 (PI: G.B. Cook; WFU Reynolda Campus). "Quasiequilibrium BH-BH and NS-BH binary initial data," November 2006 - October 2009.
- NIH NIGMS RO1 GM075304 (PI: J. Fetrow, Co-PIs, D. John, S. Thomas, E. Allen, L. Poole, and L. Daniel; WFU Reynolda Campus and School of Medicine). "Algebraic and Statistical Models of Redox Signaling", April 2005 - March 2009.
- NIH NCI R21 CA112145 (PI:L. Poole, Co-PIs, J. Fetrow, B. King, L. Daniel; WFU Reynolda Campus and School of Medicine). "Profiling of Redox-Sensitive Signaling Proteins", May 2005 - April 2007.
- NSF MCB-0517343 (PI: J. Fetrow, Co-PIs, F. Salsbury and, L. Poole; WFU Reynolda Campus and School of Medicine). "Integrated Process for Functional Site Feature Analysis", August 2005 - July 2008.
- NSF Award (PI: N.A.W. Holzwarth; WFU Reynolda Campus). "Computational Study of Transition Metal Phosphate Materials", August 2004 - July 2007.
- NSF ITR (PI: N.A.W. Holzwarth; WFU Reynolda Campus). "ITR - Computational Tools for Detailed Simulations of Materials", September 2004 - August 2009.
- WFU Research Award (PI: Robert L. Swofford; Reynolda Campus). "Experimental measurements combined with computations provide new information about chemical bond strengths", Fall 2003 - Fall 2004.
- NSF Award (PI: G.B. Cook; WFU Reynolda Campus). "Improved Initial Data for Black-Hole Binaries", June 2002 - May 2004.